Thursday 15 July 2010

Next up...

I finally bottled my wherry a few days ago, as an experiment I used a half teaspoon of sugar as opposed to the usual quarter. im just experimenting to see the affect on the head and what its like with a little more fizz in it, ill be sure to let you know the results as soon as its ready!!

This has sadly left me with an empty fermenter and nothing to put in it, leading to a few days of shall I shan't I ETC ETC.. after the disaster I had midweek breaking both my thermometer AND my hydrometer and the need to replace them AND buy a kit and enhancer busting my budget of around £20 i had to take drastic action...

I had a look on the website of "the thrifty shopper" for inspiration on my next kit, and to my surprise the coopers free enhancer offer is STILL on!! woohoo!! this meant i could replace my broken instruments with what i saved on not buying enhancer. So I opted for a coopers IPA new instruments, some bottle tops and the free enhancer add to that the P+P and the whole lot was a smidge over £21!! WINNER!! the fact the delivery is next day too makes it double win!!

So if you reading this thrifty shopper, thanks!! I will be back again for more!!

Cheers

B..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, you dont need to register and anyone can leave one... THANKS!